Saturday, April 14, 2012

One Semester Down, How Many More to Go??

Adios ITEC 610!

This was my first semester in graduate school.  I remember feeling nervous during my first few weeks, as I didn’t know what to expect of online courses.  Though online courses prevented me from interacting with my classmates and professors in person, I saved lots of time on commuting and learned how to better manage my time.  Twelve weeks has passed and now my first semester as a graduate student is over.  These past few months have worn me out, but it brings me a sense of accomplishment as I have just completed 1/6 of my program.  One introductory and two program courses down, ten more to go! 

I believe that when things get tough, keep your head down and continue to focus.  If you are willing to invest the time and effort, you can accomplish almost anything.
Thumbs up!




No comments:

Post a Comment